BDD 2019 – call for poster abstracts – Deadline for consideration 16/1/2019.
Submission is now open for poster abstracts to be presented at the 5th edition of the Belgian Dermatology Days in Brussels on February 14-16 2019. Posters abstracts may be on any research topic within the theme of the BDD 2019 “Drugs and Dermatology”. The board will strive for quality and innovation in accepted abstracts.
- The maximum poster abstract length is 400 words including references.
- Abstracts must be written in English, in Word format (Calibri font size 11) and contain the following items:
- Author: The initial letter of the name(s) and the full surname for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles.
- Affiliations: Each author should be listed by institution, city and country.
- Text with references
- At least one author must be present at the BDD. This person should clearly be identified at the time of the abstract submission.
- You may only submit one abstract.
The posters will be displayed and presented during the BDD conference. The deadline for submitting poster abstracts is January 16, 2019 (extended deadline). The board of the Royal Belgian Dermatological Society will announce its decision and the poster guidelines by January 25, 2019.
You can submit your poster abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maximal Skin Health for All!
Véronique del Marmol
Vice President KBVDV/SRBDV